This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
This posting cannot receive an online application from your ChicagoJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
United TherapeuticsLocation: Durham, NC 27709 Document ID: AB194-BRQI
Ad Number: 1413320 Published on: 2017-05-1905/19/2017 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Manufacturing Technician, Blow Fill SealAs seen in Shaw Media
* This position is located in RTP, NC - relocation is required *
The Manufacturing Technician, Blow Fill Seal will be responsible for the setup, operation and cleaning of all pharmaceutical manufacturing / packaging equipment including; Rommelag Blow Fill Seal machine, sterilizer and labeling equipment. The successful candidate will have prior Blow Fill Seal experience.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Operation of process equipment under strict adherence to cGMP, OSHA and United policies and regulations
- Basic trouble-shooting, assist with technical issues
- Monitor and audit work processes to ensure compliance and completion of targets
- Review and/or execute related documentation
- Receive and handle production raw materials Maintain personal cGMP training to ensure compliance
- Work on problems of moderate scope
- Identify, develop and implement process improvements
- Execute validation protocols for processes and equipment
- High School Diploma required; Associate's Degree preferred
- 5+ hands-on experience in an aseptic pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Experience operating blow fill seal processing equipment; Preferably Rommelag
- Must be familiar with the use and operation of equipment such as filter integrity testers, terminal sterilizer, scales, balances, leak testing and labeling equipment
- Must be experienced with GMP documentation requirements
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
Candidates can apply via the online link below: