This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
iBrand ThreadsDocument ID: A6135-0KX3 Posted on: 04/06/2012 Job Type: Regular
Campus Specialist at iBrand Threads
Currently, we are seeking Campus Specialists who are self-motivated individuals with a passion for sales and networking!
- Responsible for representing the best of iBrand Threads by advocating products, quality, services, and our committed customer service that lead to lifelong relationships
- Responsible for acquiring new business and growing existing business on campus
- Assess prospective client/current client’s needs and consult them accordingly
- Accountable for all communications with a client’s order; qualifying new accounts, identifying needs, negotiating terms, collecting artwork, supplying package tracking number, follow-up to purchase/ask for referrals.
- Maintain relationships by ongoing communication with your clients. Communicate new advances, new trends, promotions/sales, etc.
- The drive to be an entrepreneur
- Must have strong relationship-building skills to maintain positive client relationships
- Proficient with e-mail
- Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop proficient is a plus
- Cold-calling or outside sales experience is a plus
- Must be in college
- Mobile phone available to be utilized for this position
iBrand Threads values their Campus Specialists which is why on-going training and development will be implemented throughout your time at iBrand Threads. We hire Campus Specialist that are looking to work at least 10 hours a week, while others are looking to put in 50 hours a week.. that's something you'll talk to our hiring manager about.
Do you feel this may be a good fit for you? If so, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|More Jobs from iBrand Threads|