This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Kendall County Sheriff's OfficeLocation: Yorkville, IL 60560 Document ID: AB163-5M7L
Ad Number: 1404010 Published on: 2017-04-2704/27/2017 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
TranscriptionistAs seen in Shaw Media
Transcriptionist - Entry Level
KENDALL COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
30 hours per week - One Part-Time Position
Must be available to work from 10:00am until 4:30 p.m., M-F
- Data Entry
- Use of law enforcement records software
- Transcribing audio recordings into printed reports
Ideal Candidate should have:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Excellent grammatical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to type at least 45 wpm
- Knowledge of dictation software
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office a must
- Prior transcription experience is essential
- Ability to listen intently to recordings for details
- Previous law enforcement records experience a plus!
Applications available on-line at:
or at the Kendall County Public Safety Center
1102 Cornell Lane, Yorkville, IL 60560
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Salary- $12.85 per hour; after six months' pay increases to $13.10 per hour.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the applicant's successful completion of a background investigation and drug screening.
We will be taking applications until position is filled is an Equal Opportunity Employer.