This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Newly Weds Foods, Inc.Location: Yorkville, IL 60560 Document ID: AB153-5L8A
Ad Number: 1401706 Published on: 2017-04-2004/20/2017 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Blender OperatorAs seen in Shaw Media
Blender Operator - 2nd, 3rd Shift
- Review/confirm weights, amounts and ingredients are correct according to formula
- Follow batch instructions for blending details
- Provide samples to QC as required
- Accurate recording/reporting of materials used/unused/discarded
- Assist in counting inventory
- Assist in other departments as needed, (i.e. warehouse, packaging)
- Duties in trash removal and recycling;
- Duties in plant/materials/equipment sanitation and housekeeping
- Implementation of good manufacturing plus food safety practices while performing all aspects of job
Job setting is in a dried seasonings manufacturing facility with strong aroma and handling from course to fine powdered ingredients.
- 2nd Shift Hours: 2 PM - 10 PM
- 3rd Shift Hours: 10 PM - 6 AM
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a minimum of one year experience in food manufacturing or comparable job.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of personnel including first level and senior management.
- Must be able to work with fine powdered ingredients in a highly seasons aromatic environment.
- Job requires the ability to stand continuously, stoop, reach, and walk constantly and to handle/lift/carry 50 pounds plus repeatedly; push/pull 100+ lbs.
- Must be able to work successfully both independently and in a group environment.
- Must have a strong work ethic. Must successfully complete skills assessments.
Contact Information: Fill out application at the location below or submit resume to email@example.com
Newly Weds Foods
1106 S. Bridge St. Yorkville, IL