Loyola University Retreat And Encology CampusLocation: Woodstock, IL 60098 Document ID: AC254-3Y40
Ad Number: 1552942 Published on: 2018-06-2906/29/2018 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Challenge Course Facilitator PositionAs seen in Shaw Media
Challenge Course Facilitator Position We are seeking outgoing fun personalities to guide participants through outdoor activities, cooperative games, trust initiatives and teambuilding exercises designed to assist with personal and professional growth and development.
Qualifications: Must be 21 years of age or older. Enjoy working with people and outdoors.
Work may involve the performance of heavier physical tasks such as walking over rough or uneven surfaces, bending, stooping, lifting or carrying moderately heavy (2050 pounds), climbing, and exposure to heights.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Facilitates teambuilding experiences that fit predetermined learning outcomes.
- Ensures that all client groups are aware of the risks associated with participation in challenge course programs.
- Performs pre and post-event administrative duties
- Provides and maintains a supportive emotional, physical and social environment for participants and other facilitators.
- Follows all written and verbally communicated procedures for use of the challenge course elements.
- Ability to remain calm during stressful situations
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Ability to resolve conflicts Will be required to go through onsite training.
Starting Pay: 15.00/hr or higher with experience. This is a Part-Time Seasonal position located in Woodstock, IL.
If you are interested in this position then please contact Lynda Blacker at 773-508-2317.