This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
AMITA HealthLocation: Wood Dale, IL 60191 Document ID: AD235-1O7X Posted on: 2019-10-0810/08/2019 Job Type: Regular
Outpatient Director - Behavioral Health - Child and Adolescent Services - Hoffm
Outpatient Dir-Behavioral Health - Bev Hlth Part Hosp 003 - Full-Time,Day - AMITA Health ABBHH - Hoffman Estates,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Directs behavioral health activities and resources.
- Develops new programs and enhancements to existing ones. Directs and establishes policies, procedures and protocols.
- Collaborates with healthcare staff to achieve preventative, supportive and restorative goals for patients.
- Ensures staff utilizes available information to evaluate the effectiveness of care and makes adjustments in care as indicated.
- Ensures that staff implements a collaborative interdisciplinary process to provide appropriate education.
- Develops short and long range strategic plans for services, operating and capital budgets, and integrated strategic and financial plans.
- Establishes and monitors operating performance targets and metrics.
- Directs and coordinates the human and financial resources. Provides overall accountability for staffing levels, retention, structure and skill mix for direct staff.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- One or more of the following:
- Clinical Counselor obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Counselor obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Psychologist obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Social Worker obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Social Worker specializing in Clinical Practice obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required Master's degree preferred
- 5 years of experience required. 10 years of experience preferred. 2 years of leadership or management experience required. 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.