Montrose EnvironmentalLocation: Wauconda, IL 60084 Document ID: AC292-4ACS
Ad Number: 1562684 Published on: 2018-07-2507/25/2018 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Field TechnicianAs seen in Shaw Media
Montrose Air Quality Services, LLC located in Wauconda, IL has an immediate opening for a Field Technician position
Responsibilities include the following:
- Assist in nearly all phases of the project lifecycle, including ordering equipment and supplies, mobilizing equipment, performing Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) air emission test methods, conceptualizing test schemes, interfacing with clients, QA/QC, and report generation.
- Evaluate data from various analyzers and continuous emissions monitoring systems (CEMS) -Study and gain knowledge of air emissions test procedures and methods per EPA regulations
- Interact with clients in a professional manner in order to provide them with excellent customer service
- Adhere to company policies, standards and procedures
- Complete and submit all paperwork, forms and required documents in a timely manner
- On the job training provided, this is an excellent entry level position into the environmental field
- Travel up to seventy five percent, including overnight-home weekends
- Valid driver's license
- Working knowledge of computer software, such as MS Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work outdoors in industrial setting and at elevated heights
- Must be able to lift materials up to 50 pounds and work from elevated platforms 200 - 300 ft off the ground.
- High school diploma or a Bachelor's degree (preferably in environmental science or related field) desired.
Montrose Environmental Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), denial of Family and Medical Care Leave, disability (mental and physical) including HIV and AIDS, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, national origin (including language use restrictions), race, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation. As permitted by applicable law, employment with Montrose is at-will. This position participates in the company drug screen program upon hire and randomly.