This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Northern White SandLocation: Utica, IL 61373 Document ID: AC315-57K3
Ad Number: 1567704 Published on: 2018-08-1108/11/2018 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Night Shift Production SupervisorAs seen in Shaw Media
Northern White Sand, a producer of Industrial Sand located in Peru & Utica, Illinois has openings for:
Night Shift Production Supervisor
Northern White Sand is seeking an experienced production professional who has managed production of an Industrial Sand plant.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- The Night Shift Production Supervisor is an operations professional who understands the value of scheduling and planning, the processes in the quarry and the plant, the operation of the stationary and mobile equipment, and the execution of related tasks.
- 5 years of experience with 2-5 years supervisory experience in an industrial and mining environment.
- An undergraduate degree in business, mining or engineering is preferred.
- Candidate will provide direct oversite in the extraction, processing and shipping of all sand at the site.
- Candidate must ensure that all employees, equipment and processes meet or exceed MSHA and Northern White Sand guidelines.
- Candidate understands the value of quality and ensures processes are in place to provide a quality product. Candidate must be computer proficient.
- Proficient working knowledge of all MSHA safety requirements.
Competitive Wages, Benefits Package Include: Medical / dental insurance, paid vacation, Holidays and retirement plan.
Northern White Sand is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please mail your resumes to the address below - applications are not being accepted at the Main Office
Northern White Sand
P.O. Box 247
Utica, Illinois 61373