This posting cannot receive an online application from your ChicagoJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
The Suter CompanyDocument ID: AB085-7DES
Ad Number: 1271028 Published on: 03/04/2017 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Packaging & Compliance SpecialistAs seen in Shaw Media
What is the job?
- Packaging & Compliance Specialist - working with customers to ensure flawless packaging and labels for our products
Who are we?
- The Suter Company, a Sycamore based food manufacturing company since 1925
What will you be doing?
- Provide packaging expertise, create labels for products to ensure accuracy and alignment with our overall marketing strategy
- Provide regulatory guidance to ensure all labels are in compliance with USDA and FDA labeling rules
- Establish and maintain systems to ensure an efficient and accurate packaging design process
- Managing vendor partner relationships
- Support the sales team - prepare samples, mock ups, product specifications, provide information to customers, and participate in project teams
- Specific account management
What skills do you possess?
- Bachelors’ degree in food science, nutrition, marketing, business or equivalent experience
- Proven detail orientation skills
- Strong project management and/or account management skills
- Ability to communicate and interact with a wide variety of people (cross functional teams internally, vendors and customers externally)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, desk top publishing, and company database system, and other relevant programs
Why the Suter Company?
- Family owned and operated business for more than 90 years
- Core values: Respect, Integrity, and Trust
- Grow, learn and succeed with us
Join our team!
Submit your resume to:
|More Jobs from The Suter Company|