This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
This posting cannot receive an online application from your ChicagoJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
The Suter CompanyDocument ID: AB085-7DES
Ad Number: 1271028 Published on: 03/04/2017 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Packaging & Compliance SpecialistAs seen in Shaw Media
What is the job?
- Packaging & Compliance Specialist - working with customers to ensure flawless packaging and labels for our products
Who are we?
- The Suter Company, a Sycamore based food manufacturing company since 1925
What will you be doing?
- Provide packaging expertise, create labels for products to ensure accuracy and alignment with our overall marketing strategy
- Provide regulatory guidance to ensure all labels are in compliance with USDA and FDA labeling rules
- Establish and maintain systems to ensure an efficient and accurate packaging design process
- Managing vendor partner relationships
- Support the sales team - prepare samples, mock ups, product specifications, provide information to customers, and participate in project teams
- Specific account management
What skills do you possess?
- Bachelors’ degree in food science, nutrition, marketing, business or equivalent experience
- Proven detail orientation skills
- Strong project management and/or account management skills
- Ability to communicate and interact with a wide variety of people (cross functional teams internally, vendors and customers externally)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, desk top publishing, and company database system, and other relevant programs
Why the Suter Company?
- Family owned and operated business for more than 90 years
- Core values: Respect, Integrity, and Trust
- Grow, learn and succeed with us
Join our team!
Submit your resume to: