This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
This posting cannot receive an online application from your ChicagoJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
Dekalb County Sheriff's OfficeLocation: Sycamore, IL 60178 Document ID: AD112-4EPU
Ad Number: 1642649 Published on: 2019-03-2003/20/2019 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Minimum Education: Not Specified2019-04-19
Corrections / Patrol OfficerAs seen in Shaw Media
DeKalb County Deputy Sheriff
Corrections/Patrol Eligibility List
Applications available at www.theblueline.com
County website www.dekalbcountyilsheriff.org
or at the Sheriff's Office - 150 N. Main St., Sycamore, IL Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM
* Must be at least 21yrs of age w/ High School Diploma
* At time of application must attach proof of successful completion of Police Officers Wellness Evaluation Report (P.O.W.E.R Test) administered within 12mn prior to August 1, 2018. Available at NIPSTA, Joliet Jr. College, Trition College and other certified sites.
* Candidates will successfully complete all tests as designated by Merit Commission and/or Sheriff
* Deputies begin career in Corrections Division
* Starting Salary $26.37 per/hr
* Partially paid insurance/overtime/clothing allowance/educational incentive
* Written test will be April 20, 2019
Applications MUST be received by April 17, 2019 @ 4:00 PM
Mail or deliver to:
Merit Commission, 150 N. Main St., Sycamore, IL 60178
DeKalb County Sheriff Merit Commission
Sheriff Roger Scott