This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
This posting cannot receive an online application from your ChicagoJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
DeKalb County Sheriff's OfficeLocation: Sycamore, IL 60178 Document ID: AC264-4E5S
Ad Number: 1556317 Published on: 2018-07-0607/06/2018 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Corrections / Patrol Eligibility ListAs seen in Shaw Media
DeKalb County Sheriff's Office
Corrections / Patrol Eligibility List
Applications available at www.theblueline.com
County website www.dekalbcountyilsheriff.org
or at The Sheriff's Office: 150 N. Main Street, Sycamore, IL 9am-5pm, M-F
- Must be at least 21 yrs of age w/ High School Diploma
- At time of application must attach proof of successful completion of Police Officers Wellness Evaluation Report (P.O.W.E.R. Test) administered within 12 months prior to August 1, 2018. Available at NIPSTA, Joliet Jr. College, Triton College and other certified sites.
- Candidates will successfully complete all tests as designated by Merit Commission and/or Sheriff
- Deputies begin career in Corrections Division
- Starting Salary $26.37 per/hr
- Partially paid insurance / overtime / clothing allowance / educational incentive.
- Written test will be August 4, 2018.
Applications must be received by August 1, 2018 @ 4PM
Mail or deliver to:
Merit Commission 150 North Main St., Sycamore, IL 60178
DeKalb County Sheriff Merit Commission
Sheriff Roger Scott