This posting cannot receive an online application from your ChicagoJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
DeKalb County Sheriff's OfficeDocument ID: AB144-5Q6T
Ad Number: 1399698 Published on: 04/14/2017 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Corrections / Patrol Eligibility ListAs seen in Shaw Media
The DeKalb County Sheriff's Office Merit Commission is accepting applications for the eligibility list for the position of DEPUTY SHERIFF initially assigned to the Corrections Division.
- Must be at least 20 years of age on the date of testing.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must successfully pass Police Officer Wellness Evaluation Report (POWER TEST) or include with application a current Power Test card (NIPSTA) or equivalent.
- Must successfully pass written test
- Pass background investigation and other testing as determined by Merit Commission and/or Sheriff
- Starting salary $25.73/hr.
- Partially paid insurance.
Sheriff's Office, 150 N. Main St. Sycamore, IL 60178
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. M-F
DeKalb County Sheriff's Merit Commission
Roger Scott - Sheriff
P.O.W.E.R./WRITTEN TESTING DATE: May 20th, 2017.
Applications must be received by May 10th, 2017 @ 4:00 pm
($25.00 application fee due with completed application)
Equal Opportunity Employer
|More Jobs from DeKalb County Sheriff's Office|