This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
ConfidentialLocation: Roselle, IL 60172 Document ID: AC106-004D Posted on: 2018-03-2003/20/2018 Job Type: Regular
Will not pay relocation expenses
Programmer MRP/MES Experience
Programmer and Consultant with MRP/MES Experience
The Consultant utilizes embedded tools and the .NET Framework to design, develop, and deploy custom functionality to the EPICOR ERP system. Consultants develop custom reports, perform programming, and perform technical work for customers during their ERP implementation. Technical Consultants also provide additional support to existing customers by creating custom functionality or other support initiatives.
- Experience in multiple programming languages
- C#, VB.NET, C++, Microsoft .NET
- Experience with relational databases including by not limited to Microsoft SQL, Progress/OpenEdge
- Experience with SQL report writing (SSRS/Visual Studio)
- Experience with EPICOR ERP systems (Epicor 10, Epicor 9, Vantage/Vista V6 thru V8)
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence software
- Requirements And Qualifications
- Degree in computer science or related field
- A minimum of 2 years’ work experience
- Ability to communicate well with and developing specifications with customers
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Deep understanding of manufacturing practices and methodologies, Financial/Accounting expertise a plus
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Quarterly bonus program
- Generous professional development / educational support
- Excellent benefits package - 401(k) & Profit Sharing program
- Job Type: Full-time - In office position.