This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Ex-Tech Plastics, IncLocation: Richmond, IL 60071 Document ID: AC425-5OLI
Ad Number: 1597163 Published on: 2018-10-2710/27/2018 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Maintenance TechnicianAs seen in Shaw Media
Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Technician.
Primary duties include providing safe and timely electrical and mechanical support, preventative maintenance, installation, service, repair, troubleshooting and resolution of multiple operating machines within a manufacturing industrial environment. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years electrical and mechanical experience in manufacturing facility, a familiarity with hydraulics and pneumatics and have basic troubleshooting experience with proven ability of machine repair. Emphasis on strong electrical experience.
Job Knowledge to include:
- An operational knowledge of industrial machinery which includes; motors, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power, communication devices, industrial / electronic controls and power transmission systems.
- Strong PLC trouble shooting and problem solving ability with practical, electrical & mechanical aptitude.?*Must be able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical components of machinery and equipment.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.?*Ability to work independently in a mature, professional and safe manner.?*Plastics background is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to work 3rd shift (10pm-6am). Some overtime required. Training would be on various shifts.
- Must be able to complete a Maintenance Skills Assessment Test with a passing percentage grade after your interview. This is a test of knowledge relating to skilled maintenance and will determine offer for starting wage of $20 to $25 per hour (plus shift differential).
We offer competitive wages/benefits, including Medical/Dental/Vision/ Life insurance, matching 401(k) and more! Pre-employment physical and drug screen are required.
Send/fax/email resume with salary history