This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
This posting cannot receive an online application from your ChicagoJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
James Hardie Building ProductsLocation: Peru, IL 61354 Document ID: AD181-4GJP
Ad Number: 1659406 Published on: 2019-05-0705/07/2019 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Minimum Education: Not Specified2019-06-06
Machine & Forklift OperatorsAs seen in Shaw Media
James Hardie Building Products, a recognized leader in the fiber cement industry, is currently recruiting for Machine and Forklift Operators
If you are self-motivated, want a long lasting career and have the following qualifications, we encourage you to apply:
- Machine operator experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Forklift experience is a plus.
- Basic math skills and the ability to read a tape measure.
- Ability to work 12 hr day or night shift, including weekends.
- Candidates must have solid work history and the ability to pass a physical, drug screen and criminal background check.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
Pay & Benefits
The starting rate is $16.50/hr, with a $.45 shift differential. We offer excellent 1st day benefits including health, dental, prescription and vision insurance; paid vacations; paid holidays; and an optional 401(k) savings plan with a dollar for dollar company match up to 6%.
Drug Free Workplace, EOE, M/F/D/V
Interested applicants should apply online at:
You may also apply in person at:
17 Unytite Drive
Peru, IL 61354
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE