This posting cannot receive an online application from your ChicagoJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
James Hardie Building ProductsLocation: Peru, IL 61354 Document ID: AD181-4GJP
Ad Number: 1659406 Published on: 2019-05-0705/07/2019 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Minimum Education: Not Specified2019-06-06
Machine & Forklift OperatorsAs seen in Shaw Media
James Hardie Building Products, a recognized leader in the fiber cement industry, is currently recruiting for Machine and Forklift Operators
If you are self-motivated, want a long lasting career and have the following qualifications, we encourage you to apply:
- Machine operator experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Forklift experience is a plus.
- Basic math skills and the ability to read a tape measure.
- Ability to work 12 hr day or night shift, including weekends.
- Candidates must have solid work history and the ability to pass a physical, drug screen and criminal background check.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
Pay & Benefits
The starting rate is $16.50/hr, with a $.45 shift differential. We offer excellent 1st day benefits including health, dental, prescription and vision insurance; paid vacations; paid holidays; and an optional 401(k) savings plan with a dollar for dollar company match up to 6%.
Drug Free Workplace, EOE, M/F/D/V
Interested applicants should apply online at:
You may also apply in person at:
17 Unytite Drive
Peru, IL 61354
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE