This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Shaker Recruitment MarketingLocation: Oak Park, IL 60301 Document ID: AD136-007H Posted on: 2019-04-1104/11/2019 Job Type: Regular
Minimum Education: Not Specified2019-05-11
Creative Project Manager
Make it happen: Orchestrate creative projects that engage audiences and surpass our clients’ imaginations and expectations. We seek an energetic project manager to oversee a wide variety of creative projects, from print to digital and from sign-off to launch.
- Be the primary point of contact to clients and responsible for client management, timeline development and status agendas and recaps, as well as keeping project on-track and adhering to deliverables in the agreed upon scopes.
- Become a trusted advisor to your creative team, sharing client feedback quickly and ensuring your team has all information, updates and necessarily deadlines.
- Create, maintain and update detailed project plans and timelines that will drive expert scheduling, resource and client management for projects.
- Proactively identify and mitigate project risk, and expeditiously resolve project issues.
- Credibly deliver both positive and challenging messages to internal and client stakeholders.
- Encourage and facilitate strong project communication with your team using project management software, in-person meetings and other regular communications means (Slack, email, status meetings, etc.)
- Proactively manage scope on fixed-cost, fixed-time engagements.
- Travel 5-10% of the time to meet customers on site and present at external events.
What does your day look like?
Pushing the proverbial envelope
Questioning the status quo through dedication to innovative creativity
Relentless passion for design that culminates in successful branding and happy clients
Design, branding, and digital that is beautiful, practical, and experiential
- Experience in project management, primarily in the digital space
- Ability to effectively engage and communicate with stakeholders and clients with minimal supervision
- At least 6 years of experience in the web, digital, content, e-commerce or IT space
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience using project management software, such as Asana, ClickUp, Invision, GatherContent, TrackDuck, GitHub
- Web savvy and a working understanding of responsive design principles
- Strong organizational skills and experience in managing multiple creative projects
- Practice managing, communicating, and building relationships with external clients
- Strong collaboration and team-building skills, as well as a readiness to make mistakes, learn, and grow.
- A knack for turning over every stone in search of improvement and opportunity
- Experience in recruitment a plus