This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Grundy County Sheriff's OfficeLocation: Morris, IL 60450 Document ID: AD072-3I03
Ad Number: 1631698 Published on: 2019-02-2002/20/2019 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Minimum Education: Not Specified2019-03-22
Correctional OfficerAs seen in Shaw Media
Grundy County, Illinois Sheriff's Office The Grundy County Sheriff's Office Merit Commission is accepting applications for the position of Correctional Officer with the Grundy County Sheriff's Office.
Starting Salary: $49,591.78
Sworn Personnel: 12
All applicants must meet the following minimum requirements established by the Grundy County Merit Commission:
- U.S. citizenship;
- No felony convictions;
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent;
- Valid Illinois driver's license;
- Minimum of 21 years of age as of date of hire;
- Must pass the Illinois P.O.W.E.R. test (this Pre-Employment Condition is not required at the time of application);
- Must take a written examination on Saturday, March 16, 2019. (More information concerning the written exam is located under the "Summary of the Hiring Process" section of this application);
- Pay a $45.00 non-refundable application processing fee.
Submission of Application
- Applications must be submitted online by Friday, March 8, 2019 @ 4:00 PM (CST). Faxed, e-mailed, mailed or dropped off applications will NOT be accepted.
To apply for this position or obtain additional information, please visit the following website: http://www.applytoserve.com
The Grundy County, Illinois Sheriff's Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer.