This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Superior Felt & FiltrationLocation: Mchenry, IL 60050 Document ID: AC083-4D2D
Ad Number: 1511764 Published on: 2018-03-0103/01/2018 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Quality TechnicianAs seen in Shaw Media
Responsible for ensuring the quality system meets customer and company requirements while preserving an environment with customers, suppliers, and other departments that fosters a high level of commitment to constant improvement in quality, cost and delivery.
- Incoming, In-process, and Outgoing Inspections
- Creation of Certificates of Conformance
- Testing of product (Tensile, Dimensional, Airflow)
- Ensure all gages and test equipment are verified.
- May participate in investigations of complaints and corrective actions as needed.
- Write and run programs for dimensional verification using QS5000 powered automated Vision System.
- Understand plant safety policies and promote safety through personal conduct, including adhering to safe working practices and reporting unsafe conditions.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years quality experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience programming CMMs
- Blueprint reading knowledge
Please send resume to email@example.com Please no phone calls or walk-in accepted. No recruiters.