This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Superior Felt & FiltrationLocation: McHenry, IL 60050 Document ID: AB175-5QMF
Ad Number: 1408429 Published on: 2017-05-0605/06/2017 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Project ManagerAs seen in Shaw Media
Superior Felt & Filtration is now accepting applications for a newly created Project Manager position for non-metallic fabrication.
Superior is Manufacturer, Converter, and Fabricator of nonwoven textiles with the largest inventory in North America.
Superior is multi-industry provider of felt and filtration products across several industries including: Medical, Industrial, Automotive, Filtration, Decorative, Appliance, and Aerospace.
Project Manager Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for establishing a timeline for delivering new products across multiple industries.
- Own creating and managing a detailed project plan complete with dependencies, owners, deadlines and duration.
- Drive issues to resolution through partnerships and creative problem solving.
- Build partnerships both internally and with manufacturing vendors to establish a plan for delivering new products.
- Responsible for understanding and evaluating the end-to-end process and making recommendations on how it can be improved.
- Responsible for keeping key team members up-to-date on the progress of projects, risks and issues in a timely manner, and driving the team to completion of deliverables.
- Create and deliver overview of project status.
- Justifying capital expenditures for process improvements and new product introductions.
- Investigates quality / manufacturing process concerns and aids in finding solutions
- Investigates improvements to existing equipment and hardware to improve quality and performance processes
- Collaborate with Manufacturing, Materials Management, QC, to plan/modulate/monitor manufacturing output based on current and forecasted demands.
- Knowledge of fundamental engineering, CAD systems, design, and testing concepts.
- Experience working for a non-metallic fabricator for more than 3 years.
- Knowledge of material converting capabilities.
- Experience with coordinating projects from concept to completion is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to communicate effectively with customers, executive management, and support staff
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes: Competitive pay, 401k with matching contributions, Medical, and Dental, Paid time off.
Superior provides an excellent work environment in an ideal location located in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com, or fax resumes to 815-759-1212.