This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Burke BeverageLocation: McCook, IL 60525 Document ID: AB393-44M3 Posted on: 2017-10-0410/04/2017 Job Type: Regular
BURKE BEVERAGE INC.
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant - Sales POS Beer Beer
REPORTING TO: Vice President of Sales and General Manager
SUPERVISES: No One
POSITION OBJECTIVE: Provide administrative support to the Sales Department Team by preparing, running and updating reports, creating sales accounts and updating needed information in a timely manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Open and close sales accounts in the VIP database system.
- Submit price promotion requests to suppliers.
- Keep sales department up to date on accounts with active liquor licenses.
- Communicate delinquent accounts to WSDI.
- Create and update monthly sales flyers.
- Run regular daily, weekly, monthly reports and others as requested.
- Prepare audit forms for suppliers.
- Draft companywide memos and other written material to distribute to staff.
- Interact with visitors, customers and staff on a daily basis.
- Complete all required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Attend all scheduled meetings and conduct oneself in a professional manner that is supportive of management.
- Maintain a clean, organized, safe and secure work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- Associates Degree or higher preferred.
- Two years of office administration experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent people and organizational skills.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, customer focused environment. Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Must be a team player and demonstrate positive work behaviors and attitude.
- Must be able to take direction well from various staff levels.
- Must be professional in interactions with suppliers, customers and staff.
- Must be reliable and on-time.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Bilingual, Spanish fluency a plus
This position requires a friendly, outgoing high energy individual who is able to multi-task while maintaining a high level of quality service at all times. Professional business attire required (no jeans, no gym shoes). Typical work hours are 7:00am- 4:00pm Monday-Friday.
Please apply below