This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Loyola MedicineLocation: Maywood, IL 60153 Document ID: AD395-5PH7 Posted on: 2019-10-1010/10/2019 Job Type: Regular
Minimum Education: High School2019-11-09
Loyola Medicine currently has open Dietary Assistant positions at the hospitals throughout our healthcare system in our Food Service department. Full and Part-time positions available.
- Performs a variety of tasks related to patient food service.
- Processes diet orders, nourishment, supplements, tube feedings and requests for additional menu items.
- Communicates with patients, nurses, dieticians and co-workers regarding dietary needs of patients.
- Edits menu for compliance with diet orders and assists with trayline activities when needed.
- Prepares tube feedings as ordered.
- Properly labels & dates all products sent up for tube feedings and sanitizes returned products.
- Prepares between meal nourishments/supplements as ordered.
- Utilizes proper sanitation procedures to ensure safe food handling and labels all nourishments and supplements per department standards.
- Completes nourishment changes as requested by the dietitian, diet technician or the nutrition office.
- Participates in the peer-training of new employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned to facilitate the operational flow of the Food and Nutrition Services Department.
- Required: N/A - Not Applicable
- Preferred: High School Diploma
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please apply at the link below