This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Greif, Inc.Location: Lockport, IL 60441 Document ID: AC415-57SN
Ad Number: 1594588 Published on: 2018-10-2010/20/2018 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Minimum Education: Not Specified2018-11-19
Blow Mold OperatorAs seen in Shaw Media
1st, 2nd & 3rd Shift
- Works in the production department drum plant.
- Must be able to write and read basic education.
- Performs all supplemental activities.
- Requires a high degree of self directed responsibility and commitment with safety, quality, housekeeping and productivity.
- Operates tests and follows guidelines as instructed in work instructions andsystem procedures. Responsibility for general operations, including general labor type work, machine operator, ability to troubleshoot, define, communicate and correct problems.
- Report at once to Supervisor or Crew Leaders any improper functioning of equipment or unsatisfactory quality product that can affect to customers.
- Responsible to perform quality inspections at various products in accordancewith specifications sheets a drum constructions binders.
- Responsible to reporting of any variances to Supervisors or Crew Leaders.
- Company and safety policies are inherent.
- 1st shift $13.36/hr.
- 2nd shift $14.36/hr.
- 3rd shift $14.86/hr
Required education: High school or equivalent
Warehouse/Machine Operator, but not necessary.
Please email resume to: Jennifer.Ballauer@greif.com