This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
AMITA HealthLocation: Lisle, IL 60532 Document ID: AD095-1KR1 Posted on: 2019-05-1005/10/2019 Job Type: Regular
System Director Human Resources
Dir-Human Resources - Human Resources Operations 001 - Full-Time,Day - Navistar - Lisle,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Directs the strategic capability of the HR organization within assigned business unit(s) on all human capital issues.
The System Human Resources Director will provide supervision to HR associates along with oversight of the HR function of the Medical Group and Corporate Services. The successful candidate will provide support for the Medical Group executive team, collaborate with site leadership and COE's on people strategies to support organizational outcomes and strategies, support leaders to ensure execution of organizational effectiveness interventions that tangibly solve issues to improve operational efficiency, and ensure that human resources policies and practices are applied with fairness and consistency.
- Partners with business unit leaders to develop and deliver strategic human resource solutions to achieve defined business unit goals.
- Acts as the lead consultant in providing strategic, financial, and operational direction for assigned HR programs.
- Diagnoses organization issues and determines root causes to develop evidence-based recommendations, business cases, and action plans.
- Directs and manages staff. Designs and implements measures to assess and monitor HR's overall effectiveness. Conducts an evaluation of all HR programs to ensure accurate and effective HR policies and procedures.
- Creates and executes plans to integrate national initiatives with local initiatives to optimize organization capability and effectiveness. Develops appropriate communications, training and support to engage associates and leaders.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required Master's degree preferred
- 5 years of experience required. 10 years of experience preferred. 2 years of leadership or management experience required. 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
|More Jobs from AMITA Health|