This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
AMITA HealthLocation: Lisle, IL 60532 Document ID: AD152-1H16 Posted on: 2019-05-0305/03/2019 Job Type: Regular
Spclst-Ministry Sourcing - Recruitment Operations 001 - Full-Time,Day - Navistar - Lisle,IL
*This opportunity has the ability to work remotely*
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Builds a strong sourcing pipeline and talent pool using multiple techniques.
- Collaborates with recruiters to develop and execute sourcing strategies to meet recruiting goals based on business priorities and workforce planning.
- Develops and maintains relationships with schools and job boards.
- Assists with creating promotional materials.
- Represents organization at career events and job fairs.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years of experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
|More Jobs from AMITA Health|