This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
AMITA HealthLocation: Lisle, IL 60532 Document ID: AD244-1RY5 Posted on: 2019-07-1707/17/2019 Job Type: Regular
Senior Clinical Informatics Specialist - Kankakee, IL
Specialist-Informatic-Clinical - Management Information Sys 008 - Full-Time,Day - Navistar - Kankakee,IL
**This position will sit and support our St Mary's Hospital in Kankakee**
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Analyzes, manages and communicates health information through clinical information systems and applications.
- Conducts analysis of clinical and organizational needs. Identifies, designs and evaluates clinical information systems and applications.
- Participates in the development of organizational policies and initiatives related to collecting, managing and communicating clinical information.
- Ensures information systems policies, procedures and technologies comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Designs and delivers training materials to educate users about information technologies.
- Participates in EMR design, build, implementation and training for new providers or practices.
- Acts as an agent of change to help promote organization adoption of EMR and workflow to optimize patient safety and experience.
- Recruits clinicians for work groups. Meets with clinicians for competency validation.
What You Will Need
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Registered Nurse.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- Clinical degree or clinical certification strongly preferred
- 3 years of experience preferred.
- Clinical informatics experience strongly preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
|More Jobs from AMITA Health|