This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
AMITA HealthLocation: Lisle, IL 60532 Document ID: AD140-13C3 Posted on: 2019-04-3004/30/2019 Job Type: Regular
Executive Assistant - Executive VP & Chief Legal Officer - Amita Health - Lisle
Asst-Sr Executive - Chief Legal Counsel 001 - Full-Time,Day - Navistar - Lisle,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
Reporting directly to the Executive VP & Chief Legal Officer, provides executive and administrative support. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Executive VP & Chief Legal Officer. The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison to senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and may oversee special projects.
Assists the Executive VP & Chief Legal Officer with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
Communicates with staff on the Executive VP & Chief Legal Officer's behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally.
Communicates directly and on behalf of the Executive VP & Chief Legal Officer with others on matters related to programmatic initiatives as directed.
What You Will Need
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Paralegal training helpful.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Five to ten years providing support for upper-level management in a related organization (i.e., healthcare, population, social sciences, public health).
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders and external partners.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint;
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.