This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
AMITA HealthLocation: Lisle, IL 60532 Document ID: AD112-1LVJ Posted on: 2019-04-0104/01/2019 Job Type: Regular
Director, Contact Center /Medical Group
Dir-Program - Abag Admin - Full-Time,Day - Navistar - Lisle,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Directs assigned program(s) to meet business objectives.
- Directs program team to achieve goals.
- Defines program goals and infrastructure to align with business development strategies and partnerships.
- Directs program through creating program plans, management tools and reporting capabilities.
- Develops program budget and monitors and adjusts plan as resource requirements change.
- Communicates and documents program quality outcomes and progress metrics.
- Serves as liaison between programs, other internal departments and external partners.
- Provides orientation, training, coaching, and mentoring to staff. Completes performance evaluations and handles disciplinary actions.
What You Will Need
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Project Mgmt Professional.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required Master's degree preferred
- 5 years of experience required. 10 years of experience preferred. 2 years of leadership or management experience required. 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred. Healthcare experience, preferrably in Medical Group settings
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
|More Jobs from AMITA Health|