This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
AMITA HealthLocation: Lisle, IL 60532 Document ID: AC502-1V2M Posted on: 2019-03-0503/05/2019 Job Type: Regular
Deployment Leader - Full Time - Lisle
Deployment Leader - Administration 002 - Full-Time,Day - Navistar - Lisle,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the grater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Applies LEAN Six Sigma principles to optimize quality, productivity, on-time delivery and operational efficiencies which result in improved customer satisfaction.
- Leads groups and facilitates events, including Kaizen, Rapid Improvement Workshops and Six Sigma events.
- Assists with LEAN cultural transformation by including communication and implementation of large scale programs and initiatives that will drive implementation of LEAN methods and principles.
- Develops, maintains, tracks and reports on the project plan.
- Leverages software/computer based tools to analyze financial data, write reports, and prepare presentations.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- Bachelor's degree in business, industrial engineering or related field required
- Project management experience required.Two years of experience in Lean/Six Sigma (transactional/ industrial/manufacturing) required.Three to five years of experience in progressive business operations or consulting experience in the health care industry preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
|More Jobs from AMITA Health|