This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
AMITA HealthLocation: Lisle, IL 60532 Document ID: AC292-1SXV Posted on: 2018-09-0509/05/2018 Job Type: Regular
Customer Service Coordinator - Elk Grove Village
Title: Coord-CMS Customer Svc
City, State: Elk Grove Village, IL
Location: Alexian Brothers Rehab Hospital
Department: ACO Operations 001
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day, 40 hours,Weekly
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
With the addition of Presence Health, AMITA Health is now the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The newly combined health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and now serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
Performs a variety of general clerical duties to support the assigned area(s) or program.
- Composes, types and transcribes correspondence, forms, reports, presentation materials and other written communications as required. Routes written communications as appropriate.
- Communicates with others in person, telephone, and/or email. May receive and screen visitors and handles general inquiries.
- Assists with preparing for and facilitating meetings, conferences, programs and/or special events.
- Establishes and maintains filing systems. Orders and stocks supplies.
- HS or Equivalent
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Two or more years of clerical experience required.
How To Apply
We urge you to apply to any/all positions that you have interest in. If you fit the qualifications for the role, we will reach out to you. Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterisk), as well as additional information that is requested of you. Information that you offer us will better assist us in understanding your qualifications and fit for the position(s) you've applied for.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
|More Jobs from AMITA Health|