This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
AMITA HealthLocation: Lisle, IL 60532 Document ID: AD145-1INI Posted on: 2019-08-1508/15/2019 Job Type: Regular
Specialist-Contract - Chief Legal Counsel 001 - Full-Time,Day - Navistar - Lisle,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Facilitates and directs the legal review, negotiation and resolution of the organization's contracts.
- Reviews and evaluates proposed contracts for necessary/acceptable contract terms and conditions.
- Serves as primary liaison with contracting principals, internal departments and external parties to ensure compliance with contract specifications and resolution of issues.
- Identifies and negotiates revisions as necessary.
- Develops contracts using approved model templates and develops new contract model templates for approval.
- Manages and updates contract data into the contract database as required.
What You Will Need
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certified Paralegal.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years of experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.