Allendale AssociationLocation: Lake Villa, IL 60046 Document ID: AC251-3KG8
Ad Number: 1551928 Published on: 2018-06-2606/26/2018 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Foster Care SpecialistAs seen in Shaw Media
Are you interested in a career where you can have a meaningful contribution to the community and be a part of a team? Allendale Association is looking for people like you. For over 120 years, our mission has been dedicated to helping children and families overcome the overwhelming impact of severe emotional and behavior issues and trauma through services and programs that create opportunities for children to learn, grow and heal. Allendale Association, a multi-service child welfare agency is seeking a full time Foster Care Case Specialist of Community Services to manage all aspects of cases in Foster Care. Works with the court system, families, funding resources, schools, and other community resources. Prepares required reports and ensures all relevant parties are informed of clients? needs, goals and treatment progress on a timely basis.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related Human Services field.
- Two years progressively responsible social services experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -Working knowledge of word processing software.
- Per DCFS regulations, must have a valid driver?s license with a good driving record.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an education assistance program within an environment that promotes professional growth.
Please visit www.allendale4kids.org to download our application and email or send with a copy of your resume to:
ALLENDALE ASSOCIATION Attn: HR Dept.,
P.O. Box 1088, Lake Villa, IL 60046