This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
AMITA HealthLocation: La Grange, IL 60525 Document ID: AD252-1S08 Posted on: 2019-08-0708/07/2019 Job Type: Regular
Pharmacy Manager - LaGrange
Mgr-Pharmacy - Pharmacy Services General 001 - Full-Time,Day - ALMH - La Grange,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Manages the daily operations of pharmacy services.
- Develops and implements performance improvement activities to include medication safety, medication use evaluation and pharmacoeconomics.
- Conducts competency assessments and coordinates the training and development of pharmacists, pharmacy residents and pharmacy students.
- Develops and manages departmental budget to promote pharmacoeconomics.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and Board of Pharmacy rules and regulations. Also serves on various committees.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Pharmacist credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Bachelor's degree required Master's degree preferred
- 3 years of experience required. 1 year of leadership or management experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.