Fontanini Capital Wholesale MeatsDocument ID: AB182-8XK0
Ad Number: 1409948 Published on: 05/10/2017 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Customer Service RepresentativeAs seen in Shaw Media
Customer Service Representative will work cooperatively with outside sales and other staff members. Responsible for order entry processing, customer service, billing and reconciling accounts for the company. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, taking and entering orders; investigating customer complaints/inquiries; generating invoices, warehouse advises sales reports; preparing shipping instructions; and monitoring inventory levels at field storage facilities.
- Communicates with our direct sales team, staff members and customers on a daily basis in a professional manner.
- Enter orders into a computer program (Ross)
- Batch orders timely for EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) with I-Trade processing
- Process sample request orders and verify customer orders.
- Assist customers with problems or inquiries and generate appropriate documents(credits/debits/etc.) to resolve matters.
- Provide accurate information from vendors relating to shipment dates and expected date of delivery.
- Fill requests for catalogs, information or samples.
- Setup and maintain customer files.
- High School diploma, or some college, and two (2) years solid customer service experience in a food manufacturing environment preferred.
- Proficiency in computer skills, data entry and other common office equipment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and manage a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of warehousing and inventory experience a plus.
- Timely response to requests for information, service, and assistance
- EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)with I-Trade experience.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Maria Garcia at 708-485-4800 x308
La Grange, IL.
|More Jobs from Fontanini Capital Wholesale Meats|