This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
This posting cannot receive an online application from your ChicagoJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
Hoffmaster Group, Inc.Location: Joliet, IL 60431 Document ID: AC115-4BFH
Ad Number: 1519077 Published on: 2018-03-2403/24/2018 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Order SpecialistAs seen in Shaw Media
Order Specialist (part-time)
Creative Converting, a division of Hoffmaster Group, Inc., is currently seeking an enthusiastic, creative, and hard-working professional to work part-time in our Customer Service team at our Joliet, Illinois location! The individual will work 6 hours a day between the hours of 8am-4:30pm, Monday-Wednesday.
We are a leading manufacturer and distributor of disposable tableware, including high-fashion paper napkins, plates, cups and table covers in a variety of solid colors and designs appropriate for virtually any event. These products are distributed to specialty and major party good retailers throughout North America and around the world.
Every day, we commit to safety, teamwork, customer focus, ownership, initiative, and creativity. We work as a team, together, to bring events to life!
The Order Specialist will be responsible for processing all incoming orders via internal and external systems, respond to customer inquiries via telephone and email, and facilitate inventory transfers following corporate procedures and timelines.
As an Order Specialist you will:
- Process incoming orders via internal and external systems
- Respond to all internal and external customer inquiries via electronic and verbal communication
- Maintain proper allocation of inventory for fulfillment of orders
- Maintain order integrity through accurate data entry procedures
- Monitor on time delivery by third party carriers and work with customer care manager to communicate and resolve issues
- Troubleshoot issues that arise due to system failures. Monitor and communicate issue to appropriate parties
This might be the job for you if you have...
- A minimum of a high school diploma
- A minimum 2 years customer service experience in a data driven, customer focused environment
- Must be able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with good judgment skills
- Computer skills must include MS Office Suite, internet, and proprietary data entry systems
To apply, please visit our website, http://www.hoffmastergroupinc.com to upload your resume and complete an online application.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities