This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Future Diagnostics GroupLocation: Joliet, IL 60435 Document ID: AB323-5841
Ad Number: 1447328 Published on: 2017-08-1708/17/2017 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
MAMMOGRAPHY TECHNOLOGISTAs seen in Shaw Media
Future Diagnostics Group a cutting-edge outpatient radiology facility located in Joliet Il, seeks a full-time experienced mammography technologist.
The qualified candidate Requirements: Associate degree or Bachelor's degree in radiography,
- ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologist) (M) certified. -Diagnostic Mammography certified.
- Three plus years of experience as a mammography technologist preferred.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to communicate with patients, visitors, employees and physicians within the organization.
- Ability to adequately use, or learn to use, the department's computerized system and its associated devices.
Responsible for performing routine screening to complex diagnostic mammography as well as assisting in Stereotactic biopsies at the direction of the physician, while adhering to patient safety guidelines and customer service values.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Maintains established department policies and procedures. Produces high quality mammograms for interpretation by the Radiologist. Prepares examination room, equipment and materials as needed for patients.
- Educates patient on breast health issues, provides the patient with a breast care pamphlet required by the ACR/FDA guidelines.
- Maintains daily, weekly, monthly and yearly QA reports for annual MQSA inspection.
- Maintains all mammography accreditation records and prepares department for annual inspection This position will report directly the Director of Operations Please
Forward Resumes to Lori Russ: email@example.com
or fax to 815-730-3888