H. S. Crocker Co.Location: Huntley, IL 60142 Document ID: AC335-58KK
Ad Number: 1574225 Published on: 2018-08-2508/25/2018 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Industrial Maintenance TechnicianAs seen in Shaw Media
H.S. Crocker Co., a printer of specialized packaging, is in search of an experienced (3 to 5 years) Industrial Maintenance Technician to perform major and minor repairs, preventive maintenance and assist in installing a variety of production equipment.
Key Technical Skills include:
- Blueprint reading
- Volt meters
- AC/DC drives
- 3-phase motors
- Mechanical tools
Key Responsibilities include:
- Respond to operational or technical issues to ensure maximum productively.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment breakdowns including mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic components.
- Tear down and rebuild equipment, replace or repair defective components such as motors, gear boxes, clutches, bearings, electrical systems.
- Perform preventative maintenance on production equipment and facility, such as pumps, chillers, carpentry, painting, drywall, compressors and main power systems.
- Fabricate/design machine parts as required.
- Perform plc and other low voltage control changes and make diagnostic checks on production machines.
- Install and repair high and low voltage circuits for production lines and facility.
Knowledge of machine shop equipment, milling, drill press, grinders, hand power tools, micrometers, calipers and welding is required to be considered for this opportunity.
After an initial training period, this will be a modified 2nd shift position (11 am to 7 pm).
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Please include your salary requirements & history when responding to this advertisement. Resumes received without salary information will not be considered.
H.S. Crocker is located in Huntley, IL and offers a full benefit package including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, life, short & long term disability, 401(k), and PTO.
Qualified applicants may email their resume, including salary requirement and history to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 847-669-9728, Attn: HR.