This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
AMITA HealthLocation: Hinsdale, IL 60521 Document ID: AD332-1T4S Posted on: 2019-09-2609/26/2019 Job Type: Regular
Social Worker - PHP, FT, Days, Westmont, IL
Social Worker - Bev Hlth Part Hosp 001 - Full-Time,Day - Westmont,IL
Shift: Monday- Friday Daytime hours (830am-5pm) with potential of evening hours required.
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Coordinates the overall interdisciplinary plan of care for patient, from admission to discharge.
- Creates plan for care across the continuum, integrating patient/family preferences and values.
- Monitors patient care through assessments, evaluations and/or patient records.
- Advocates for resources and removal of barriers.
- Maintains ongoing dialog with supervisor and other health providers to ensure effective implementation of health plan.
- Acts as a resource for adequate medical record documentation, appropriateness of services as they relate to diagnoses, and treatment options for post-discharge care.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- One or more of the following:
- Clinical Counselor credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Counselor credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Social Worker credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Social Worker specializing in Clinical Practice credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
- Master's degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work or related field highly preferred
- Masters level, w/LSW/LCSW or LCP/LCPC.
- CADC preferred.
- Bilingual preferred
- 2-5 years of clinical experience working with mental illness and substance abuse populations with all ages.
- Experience including intake assessments, triaging needs, and pre-certification process.
- Experience working in a group process environment with patients and families.
- Knowledge of resource/referral process if needed.
- Experience with working with an EMR.
- Flexible and team player that is able to working well with established clinical staff and providers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.