This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
AMITA HealthLocation: Hinsdale, IL 60521 Document ID: AD112-1HTG Posted on: 2019-07-1807/18/2019 Job Type: Regular
RN Hospice Supervisor - Hinsdale - Full Time - Days
RN Spv-Case Mgmt - Hospice Therapeutic Svcs 001 - Full-Time,Day - St.Thomas Hospice - Hinsdale,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Supervises and coordinates unit staffing and provides leadership while ensuring implementation of clinical objectives and quality patient care in assigned area.
- Assigns, directs, educates and monitors nursing and support staff during assigned shift. Contributes to or performs performance evaluations of staff.
- Assesses daily patient care needs and develops and distributes patient care assignments, ensuring that population appropriate patient care is given.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of patient care and identifies any issues that affect desired patient outcomes.
- Responds to complaints about patient care and manages through established channels.
- May provide input for hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.