This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
AMITA HealthLocation: Hinsdale, IL 60521 Document ID: AD136-1GD9 Posted on: 2019-07-0507/05/2019 Job Type: Regular
Healthcare Project Manager - Lisle
Project Manager - Total Quality Management 007 - Full-Time,Day - AMITA - Lisle,IL
**This is not an IT PM role**
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Manages assigned project(s) to completion.
- Develops project goals, objectives and schedule to align with defined business strategy.
- Defines and ensures resources are assigned to meet project goals.
- Develops, tracks and documents all aspects of the project.
- Defines project budget and monitors and adjusts plan as resource requirements change.
- Communicates and documents project quality and progress metrics.
- Addresses and resolves project issues to ensure project remains on track.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- 3 years of experience required. 5 years of experience preferred. 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
- 3 years of project management experience; preferably in a healthcare setting
- Healthcare and/or clinical knowledge preffered
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.