This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
LB Metals, LLCLocation: Harvey, IL 60426 Document ID: AC321-467A Posted on: 2018-08-1508/15/2018 Job Type: Regular
CNC Machinist / Programmer
CNC Machinist(s) / Programmer(s) Needed!
Large capacity CNC machine shop is looking for CNC machine operators, as well as CNC programmers. These positions are for large capacity CNC Horizontal Boring Mills and CNC Gantry Machining Centers. Experience with Fanuc Controls is a plus. Experience with overhead cranes is a must.
This position includes significant duties such as:
* Read and interpret prints, routings, layouts, and related documents to produce component parts that meet design specifications in order to satisfy company quality standards.
* Perform advance and intermediate set-ups and operate most jobs routed to the assigned machines with assistance and meet the production standard required for the given department.
* Perform various machine functions such as boring, drilling, milling, and tapping.
* Check work within close tolerances and inspect component parts to print using micrometers, calipers, thread gauges, dial bore gages, etc. throughout the process.
* Complete necessary paperwork on a daily basis.
* Maintain safety and quality standards using acceptable house keeping practices on equipment and work area.
* The above description covers the most significant duties performed but does not exclude other occasional work assignments not mentioned.
You may apply for employment consideration using any of the following methods:
Email: Submit your resume in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: Fax your resume to LB Steel Human Resources department at (708) 331-6419
U.S.Mail: Mail your resume to:
LB Metals LLC
Attn: Human Resource Department
15700 Lathrop Ave.
Harvey, IL 60426
Apply in Person
Employment Office hours are 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Interested applicants may stop by the LB Steel offices to complete an Employment Application and submit a resume any time during regular office hours. Our offices are located at 15700 Lathrop Ave, Harvey, IL 60426.