This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
AMITA HealthLocation: Hanover Park, IL 60133 Document ID: AD152-1H0R Posted on: 2019-05-0305/03/2019 Job Type: Regular
Home Health | Administrative Coordinator | PRN Weekends
Home Health: Administrative Coordinator
HH Therapeutic Services 001
Shift: PRN Weekends (alternating weekends)
Location: Orientation & training will take place at Home Health offices in Hanover Park with strong potenial of eventually working remotely.
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Organizes and coordinates office support functions, activities and workflow for assigned functional area or department.
- Coordinates office services including telephone coverage, supplies, and preparation and distribution of correspondence, meeting materials, and reports.
- Tracks and disseminates changes and updates to policies and procedures. Makes recommendations to improve and streamline office functions.
- Organizes and maintains filing systems, tracks scheduling information, and ensures that office operating costs are within budgetary constraints.
- Responds to internal and external inquiries, providing information, printed materials, or other resources as appropriate.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Computer skills, experience navigating multiple databases strongly preferred.
- Previous clerical experience in healthcare setting strongly preferred.
- Scheduler experience preferred: ability to communicate effectively with therapists and patients regarding scheduling logistics.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.