WS HampshireDocument ID: AB082-6JG3
Ad Number: 1269861 Published on: 03/01/2017 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Manufacturing EngineerAs seen in Shaw Media
Manufacturing Engineer / Programmer (MES)
WS Hampshire seeking a talented Manufacturing Engineer/Programmer (MES).
Initiate and participates at the highest levels in manufacturing reviews of engineering parts to help ensure optimum cost, quality, safety, and schedule is obtained and maintained. Design machine shop tools and fixtures to assist in the manufacturability of parts and part cost reductions.
- Design, develop or modify tools and fixtures to improve the manufacturability of parts and processes.
- Creates CNC programs using Solid Works.
- Works directly with Engineering to initiate and participate in “Design for Manufacturing” reviews to improve designs and reduce overall costs.
- Assist in developing and implementing design and manufacturing standards.
- Provide technical support as required.
- Completes special projects as required.
- Must have the ability to work effectively with people.
- Must have an excellent knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of a variety of tooling and its usages.
- Must have the ability to learn CAD skills.
- Must have good planning skills.
- Must have the ability to interpret complex drawings.
- Must be a self-starter with a high level of energy.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Five years experience.
- An Associate’s degree in manufacturing or technology which provides occupationally specific knowledge. In absence of an associate degree, 10 or more years of experience in a similar field
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Job Type: Full-time
Please forward resume to: email@example.com