This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
TISLocation: Elgin, IL 60124 Document ID: AC036-56VO Posted on: 2018-01-2901/29/2018 Job Type: Contract
Minimum Education: Not Specified2018-02-28
We are looking for sales and customer service people ASAP.
Customer service: we need people to assist sales people and handle incoming calls.
In-office position: we work til 9pm during the week- this position includes inbound sales
Sales people- we need motivated people to hit the pavement hard. Lots of hours = lots of pay! This is a position where you can make 6 figures, but it will NOT come easy.
No slackers, no lazy people- only looking for people who have the desire to make money and have zero problems putting in the effort. We work 6 days a week. If you have a insurance producers license, that is a plus!
We do not look for how much or how little sales experience you have. If you are open to learning, we will teach you! We are looking for genuine people that want to join our team and help us grow
Licensed Insurance Producer - (Sales/Service)
As a Licensed Sales Producer, you will help the agency grow by engaging potential prospects and building strong relationships within the community. You will work as a member of a sales team focused in providing personal insurance that will help protect your customers.
As a Licensed Sales Producer, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer's understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
Licensed Insurance Producer - (Sales/Service) Responsibilities:
• Handle incoming sales calls
• Close incoming sales calls all day
• Cross sell more products/services to incoming calls
• Treats each customer contact as a cross and upsell opportunity
• Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and close
• Builds strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty
• Achieves new business production goals and objectives
• Informs customers of promotions and new or upgraded products using prepared
• Presents and explains insurance policy options based upon prospective client needs and their personal
• Consistently provides outstanding customer service
• Must hold a current Property & Casualty License; or be willing to obtain an insurance license asap
• Live within a commutable distance to the office.
Licensed Insurance Producer - (Sales/Service) Requirements:
• Previous sales and customer service
• Upbeat, positive, enthusiastic "can do" attitude a must!
• Problem solver, capable of handling challenging situations professionally.
• Timely follow-up of all customer inquiries
• Self-motivated to meet and exceed customer expectations.
• Coachable and eager to learn.
• Team player
• Competitive salary and commission