This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Kd Mechanical CorpLocation: Gilberts, IL 60136 Document ID: AC441-60NO
Ad Number: 1601149 Published on: 2018-11-0611/06/2018 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Minimum Education: Not Specified2018-12-06
HVAC PositionsAs seen in Shaw Media
HELP WANTED ~ Busy Commercial HVAC Company is hiring!
KD Mechanical is located in Gilberts, IL right near Elgin, we are a busy Commercial Heating & Air Conditioning Company, and we are expanding and growing quickly, currently seeking Team Players that have a minimum of 1 (+) year experience! Now looking for Installers, Sheet Metal Workers, Service Tech's, & Helpers. Must be able to work on ALL makes and models in the industry, RTU’s, All Commercial & Residential equipment, Boilers, High Tech/ New Thermostats, Air Handlers, you name it we work on it!
Some Key Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Repair various RTU's & Equipment and Components.
- Service Techs must be able to service all systems and all brands.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings and be able to provide "red-line" drawings when requested. (Ability to do take-offs/ Color Code Drawings ETC).
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products (Ductwork).
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications.
- Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems (All makes and models).
- Install sheet metal and duct work for any application.
- Inspect / service / repair of commercial and residential systems.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance for our customers.
- Respond to Service/ Maintenance Emergency requests if you are the employee on call (available at any time)
- Adhere to all safety policies, company procedures and follow company protocols.
- Ability to up sell equipment and maintenance contracts to new and existing customers.
- EPA Certified a plus.
Basic Qualifications but not limited to:
- Trustworthy and reliable, willing to work overtime if needed
- Must have phone – We require all employers in the field to take (clear daily) photos on job sites
- Minimum 1 experience preferred (However may consider someone new to the industry.)
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics, and color coding blue prints, Take- Offs ETC.
- Must Follow company procedures fully and efficiently, we require all employees to turn in paperwork as requested, and when deadlines are requested.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills, must have common sense, be able to retain information
- The ability to handle physical workload, and may have to work long days.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Performs work with integrity, and a team player.
- Must be able to retain information, communicate with building personal, other coworkers, and general contractors.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Be able to pass a back ground check.
- Time length on a previous job is a key to us.
- Good Customer Service Skills required.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Follow instructions correctly and efficiently.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, and a bank account (direct deposit).
We offer competitive pay, room for growth, and benefits are offered if applicant proves to be a good employee and maintains our customer’s relations, and follows all company expectations after 90 days with a review. KD Mechanical rewards our employees with Health Insurance Matching, Continued Education, and Training! If you like to take pride in your workmanship and you’re looking for a “Career NOT just a Job” and have a positive, enthusiastic attitude, we want to talk to you, NOW! We are a drug free company!
** We are located in Gilberts, IL- Near Dundee/Algonquin/ Elgin area***
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO:
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. LOOKING TO HIRE ASAP.