This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Alan Browne ChevroletLocation: Genoa, IL 60135 Document ID: AB342-5472
Ad Number: 1452163 Published on: 2017-08-3008/30/2017 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Automotive Technician / Service TechnicianAs seen in Shaw Media
Experienced General Motors AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN / SERVICE TECHNICIAN
** RARE OPPORTUNITY **
Alan Browne Chevrolet in Genoa is growing and growing rapidly!
- Diagnose and repair GM and other model vehicles to dealership specifications
- Maintain High customer satisfaction
- Maintain an organized and safe bay according to dealership, OSHA and EPA standards
- Learn new technical information and techniques in formal GM training classes to stay current with rapidly changing automotive technology
- Level 2 or higher GM Certified Tech
- ASC certification with engine repair, steering & suspension, heating & air conditioning (including refrigerant and recycling license) and brakes. These skills are required.
- At least 2 years experience in similar position
- Ability to work flexible schedule
- Must be willing to submit to a background check & drug screening
- Have a current and valid driver's license
Our commitment to you
- Competitive Flat Rates
- Full benefits package
- Employee Cares Program
- Higher customer satisfaction from both sales & service
- A professional and respectful work environment
Contact: Jamie Miner 815-784-2511 or: email@example.com
Alan Browne Chevrolet is an equal opportunity employer.