This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
This posting cannot receive an online application from your ChicagoJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
Johnson ControlsDocument ID: AB154-5ML0
Ad Number: 1402238 Published on: 04/21/2017 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Machine OperatorsAs seen in Shaw Media
2nd & 3rd Shift
Johnson Controls produces 146 million batteries every year. We power every type of passenger vehicle, heavy-duty and light commercial trucks, motorcycles, golf cars, lawn and garden tractors and marine applications.
The facility in Geneva, IL is seeking production associates to fill multiple utility positions.
- Non incentive employees can earn up to $20.87/hour plus shift differential.
- Incentive employees earn $14.79/hour plus shift differential and earn incentive potential on top of their base wage. The plant average earnings for an incentive employee is an average of 140%, or $23.00/hour.
- Excellent benefits packages, vacation, holidays and bonuses offered Lots of opportunity for growth and advancement
This is a great opportunity for mechanically included and team oriented candidates with interest in working in a manufacturing setting.
Production associate duties include:
- Adhere to all safety standards
- Perform set up of machines (including calibration and clean up) to exact specifications and ensure material is loaded properly
- Know how to perform all functions on assigned production machines, including controlling and adjusting machine settings, feed raw materials or parts to semi-automated machines
- Verify that product meets quality standards and keep records of approved and defective units
- High School Diploma or Equivalency required Must be able to work all shifts up to 12 hours, as overtime may be required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to read and understand all production specifications required -Ability to neatly and accurately record required data
- Fork lift or material handling experience preferred
- Warehouse or Manufacturing experience preferred
- Inventory experience preferred
- Machine troubleshooting or repair experience preferred Successful Production Associates must be willing to learn new things and work in a team environment to get the product out in a safe and timely manner, while meeting quality standards.
Pre-employment background check, physical, drug screen and proof of employment eligibility required. Apply at: https://jobs.johnsoncontrols.com
|More Jobs from Johnson Controls|