This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
AMITA HealthLocation: Frankfort, IL 60423 Document ID: AD465-1JUB Posted on: 2019-12-3112/31/2019 Job Type: Regular
Asst-Facilities - Maintenance 001 - Part-Time,Evening - Frankfort Corporate - Frankfort,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Assists with the maintenance of equipment, systems and structures.
- Assists with performing testing, inspection, implementation and maintenance of equipment, systems and structures.
- Performs minor repairs and replacements, including replacing light bulbs and fire extinguishers, as requested/necessary.
- Receives and distributes materials throughout the facility.
- Performs the moving of items within/between locations and from/to storage, including furniture, equipment, and files.
- Performs duties in a self-directed manner with minimal supervision or direction and initiates immediate corrective action on minor deficiencies; reports major problems to maintenance supervisor for appropriate action.
- Performs general inspections of properties during repair visits and initiates work orders as necessary.
- Knows and adheres to safety codes and regulatory agency requirements.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.