This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
AMITA HealthLocation: Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 Document ID: AD045-1FDL Posted on: 2019-03-1903/19/2019 Job Type: Regular
Mgr-Program - Diagnostic Radiology - Elk Grove
Mgr-Program - Diagnostic Radiology Amb 004 - Full-Time,Day - AMITA Health -Wimmer - Elk Grove Village,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Manages assigned program(s) to meet business objectives.
- Manages program team to achieve goals.
- Develops program goals and infrastructure to align with defined business development strategies and partnerships.
- Manages program through creating program plans, management tools and reporting capabilities.
- Recommends program budget and monitors and adjusts plan as resource requirements change.
- Communicates and documents program quality outcomes and progress metrics.
- Serves as liaison between programs, other internal departments and external partners.
- Provides orientation, training, coaching, and mentoring to staff. Completes performance evaluations and handles disciplinary actions.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- None Required obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Associate Degree
- Associates degree required Bachelor degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of clinical experience preferred.CDI certification through AHIMA (CDIP) or ACDIS (CCDS) preferred.
- Previous cardiology practice management experience highly preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
|More Jobs from AMITA Health|