This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
AMITA HealthLocation: Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 Document ID: AD103-1FHV Posted on: 2019-05-2105/21/2019 Job Type: Regular
Business Development Specialist - Palliative Care, Northwestern Suburbs
Specialst-Sales/Business Devel - HH Therapeutic Services 001 - Full-Time,Day - AMITA Health ABMC - Elk Grove Village,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Markets and promotes hospital laboratory and/or ancillary services to increase referrals and market share.
- Develops marketing plans for outreach to local medical community. Performs advanced data collection analysis, and forecasting to support identified goals and objectives.
- Develops expert knowledge of local markets, identifies networking opportunities and potential customers. Establishes and maintains customer relationships to increase referrals and market share.
- Reviews current referral patterns to identify and promptly respond to referral pattern changes and market forces.
- Develops and implements proposals to support account retention. Identifies problems impacting accounts and works with staff to solve problems and improve access to services.
- May oversee billing and collection functions, ensuring timeliness, accuracy, compliance and standards fulfillment.
What You Will Need
- HS or Equivalent
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
|More Jobs from AMITA Health|