This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
FMA Communications, Inc.Location: Elgin, IL 60123 Document ID: AC274-4EBG
Ad Number: 1558553 Published on: 2018-07-1307/13/2018 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
PROJECTS & EVENTS ASSISTANTAs seen in Shaw Media
FMA is seeking a full-time, experienced person to join our Education & Membership team.
Duties: Support the team by performing a variety of clerical/administrative tasks such as:
- Document, standardize & maintain department procedures.
- Complete set-up & order entry in database.
- Process book orders, run reports & arrange shipments to customers.
- Organize & maintain department storage room & keep supplies up-to-date & in stock.
- Assist staff with event implementation by:
- Following up with speakers & others to collect information;
- Packing & shipping materials to events;
- Preparing banquet event orders with venues;
- Researching vendors, negotiate pricing & make reservations;
- Ordering promotional items.
Requirements: Associate's degree or equivalent, plus a minimum of 3 years clerical work experience. Effective verbal & written communication skills, data entry experience & proficiency with Microsoft Office. Strong organization & effective time management skills. Detail oriented. Proficiency with Internet applications preferred.
Benefits: FMA offers a competitive wage & benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life, & disability insurance; flexible spending plan; 401(k) plan; 529 plan; identity theft plan; generous paid holidays, vacation, & sick time. We also offer a company-wide incentive plan, paid professional development, & fitness reimbursement.
About FMA: We are a trade association, charitable foundation, publisher & tradeshow producer located in Elgin, IL. We advocate for the growth & sustainability of North America's metal processing, forming, & fabricating industries via our publications, including The FABRICATOR, as well as through manufacturing summer camps & scholarships offered by our foundation. Founded in 1970, FMA brings metal fabricators & equipment manufacturers together through educational programs, technology councils, networking events & our tradeshow FABTECH.
We encourage you to visit our websites: fmanet.org; thefabricator.com; fabtechexpo.com; nutsandboltsfoundation.org; canadianmetalworking.com
To apply: include a cover letter with wage requirements & send with resume to: email@example.com
|More Jobs from FMA Communications, Inc.|